- DyTS - 'Dynamic Traffic Solution' and ViTraS - 'VIbrant Traffic Surveillance System' is a Traffic Surveillance System designed to capture Traffic Violations dynamically.
- The DyTS App (without any hardware) or ViTraS system (hardware solution) installed in public and private vehicles that are roaming on the roads automatically record
video of real time traffic.
- From such recordings, all violations are identified. For each violation, 12 second video proof, number plate, geographic location, type of violation, and timestamp is
captured & uploaded for reverification.
- The system is capable of all features such as generating Challan, online fine payment, repeat call reminders to the offenders & admin panel for authorities.
- All data being generated & processed is encrypted in the entire system & servers for privacy & security.
- The system uses advanced AI technology, which is cost effective, scalable and reliable.
- DyTS and ViTraS can cover all parts of the Roads and Highways that aren't under Camera Surveillance.
- This generates employment for about 1500 people per city on the DyTS and ViTraS team that works 24x7.
- 70% of the employees are women, to support the Women Empowerment motto of the Government.
- Police forces employed in traffic management will have their burden eased and those resources and manpower can be diverted to cover other crimes.
- The fear of getting caught anywhere in the city, without knowing, curbs irresponsible driving, and leads to reduced accidents, pollution and traffic congestion.
- This also helps the mental health of regular citizens by reducing journey time, especially during peak hours.
- Challans can be seen and paid online via the app.
- Through three Pilot Projects, the system captured many Traffic Violations, such as 'Riding without Helmet', 'Driving without Seatbelt', 'Lane Cutting', 'Parking in No Parking Area', 'Not wearing a Mask', and all other violations.
- 53,000+ traffic violations in 39 days demonstrates the need for such a system. It also underlines the maturity and robustness of the DyTS and ViTraS system.
- Tremendous success has been achieved in pilot projects across India.
- In the first pilot project in 2019, the system captured 26196 Traffic Violations in 18 days on 110 km length of the Gujarat-Maharashtra Highway.
- In the second pilot project in 2020, the system captured 8186 Traffic Violations in 7 days on 6 km length of New Sanganer Highway, Rajasthan.
- In the third pilot project in 2020, the system captured 18716 Traffic Violations in 14 days in the 10 km city length of Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh.
- Number of surveillance vehicles on road: Approximately 250
- Total Challan that could have been received (in INR): Approximately 2 Crore